Our hours of operation have changed: we are open Tuesday to Saturday 10:00 to 5:00, closed on Sunday & Monday.
As our store reopens following a lengthly shut down, we respectfully ask all cutomers to follow the guidelines below:
- Maximum 10 customers in the store at one time. Please limit to one per family, if possible.
- All customers are required to wear a mask at all times while in the store (masks will not be provided).
- All customers are required to sanitize their hands prior to entering the store (sanitizer will be provided).
- All customers are to maintain a minimum 6 feet/2 meter distance from other customers and staff.
- All customers are to follow the arrows on the floor. One way isles are in effect and will be enforced.
- Customers are asked NOT to handle any items they do not intend to purchase.
- We are not accepting donations at this time. We are not picking up or delivering items at this time. Drop offs will be accepted in SMALL quantities starting Tuesday June 16. Absolutely no furniture will be accepted. These rules are in effect until further notice. We do not have a date when the truck will be picking up.
The above guidelines are based on the criteria set by the Province of Ontario in Phase One of the Economic Recovery Plan. Failure to comply with any these guidelines will result in the customer being asked to leave the store.
We appreciate your cooperation as we move through these challenging times.
SVDP Value Store Bowmanville, Store Management